IOCL Recruitment 2017, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites Application for the post of Jr. Engineering Assistant . Last date for Apply Online 29 January 2017.
Advt No : PR/P/38(2016-17)
IOCL Recruitment 2017 Details
- Post Name : Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV
- No of Vacancy : 32 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 11900-32000/-
- Education: 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, OBC & ST candidates and 45% in case of SC/PWD candidate or Matric plus Sub-Officers’ Course from NFSC-Nagpur or Equivalent (Regular Course) from any other recognized institute, with Heavy Vehicle Driving Liscens or B.Sc.(Math, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute / University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, OBC & ST candidates & 45% in case of SC Candidates against reserved position or Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade with pass class.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :18 to 26 years
Job Location : Haryana
Selection Process : Candidate Selections for engagement would be based on written test and kill/Proficiency/Physical Test.
Application Fee : General & OBC Candidates Have to Pay Rs.150/- through Demand Draft in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, payable at SBI Baholi, Panipat (Branch Code – 8706). SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply IOCL Recruitment 2017: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website //www.iocl.com from 09.01.2017 to 29.01.2017 & Send the Printout along with All Supporting document to the Chief Human Resources Manager, HR Department, Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex, Panipat, Haryana-132140 on or before 13.02.2017.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 09.01.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online/Offline Application : 29.01.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Printout of Online Application : 13.02.2017