APPSC Recruitment 2017, Andhra Pradesh PSC (APSPSC) invites application for the post of 78 Group-I Services. Apply Online before 30 January 2017.
Advt No. : 36/2016
APPSC Recruitment 2017 Details
- Post Name : Group-I Services
- No. of Vacancy : 78 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 40270- 93780/- OR Rs.35120- 87130/-
- Education: Candidate should have A Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, a State Act or an Institution recognized by the U.G.C. or an equivalent qualification.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 18 to 42 years & 21 to 30 years for Deputy Supdt. of Police (as on 01.07 2016)
Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
Selection Process : Candidate Selection will be based on Screening Test & Main Examination.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- towards Online Application Processing Fee & Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fees to be paid by online through Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card . SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 42 years). candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination fee
How to Apply APPSC Recruitment 2017 : Interested candidates may apply Online through the APPSCwebsite //www.psc.ap.gov.in/ from 31.12.2016 to 30.01.2017.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 31.12.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.01.2017